Friday, August 21, 2009

Week 1

1. What is your first name only (NOT last name): My name is Tamika


2. Why are you taking this class and what do you hope to learn: I am taking this class because it is a prerequiste to transfer to a university. I plan on transferring to Sonona State to get my BA in criminal justice.
I hope to get a better understanding of humanities and it forms of expressions, since I have never taken a humanities class before. This class seem to catch my interest, so here I am.


3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus?(For this I want you to go to google.com, then select maps to get the SPECIFIC answer; for this you type in your address and 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA to find the exact mileage. EXAMPLE: 2.6 miles from campus. The goal here is to use new tools available to us AND to know the distance your classmates are taking this class from. Every semester I have a few students out of state, out of country. You can always come back to edit this. To Edit in Blogger, click on COMPOSE, then you'll see the EDIT link): I live 2.2 miles from campus

4. Briefly, what do you think of when you think:

Santa Rosa?
A semi-big town getting smaller due to the poplution increase. The city I live in.
California?
A state of opportunities. The golden state.
West Coast?
Oceans
The U.S.A?
Land of liberty and freedom
The World?
A place with different kinds of people, races, religions, animals, land, trees, etc.; which without them we could not make up the world

5. Have you created a blog or webpage in the past?
No, I have not,this is my first blog

6. Regarding computers, are you on a mac or a pc?
I am on a pc
7. Do you/can you text on your phone?
I can text from a phone but at the moment I can not because I am without

No comments:

Post a Comment